Frequently Asked Questions


 Thai Drivers License Certification:

If you hold a Thai drivers license, and need to have it certified for the Ontario Ministry of Transportation please follow the instructions below.

 1) If the license is only in Thai, have the drivers license translated by a certified service. In Canada this can be done at

 2) Bring original license and translation to the consulate and we will certify with a cover letter and stamp to the translation.

 3) Take the license and certified translation to the MTO.

 Thailand Police Clearance Certificate:

All instructions to apply for a PCS are available on


The Royal Thai Consulate General Toronto Does not get involved in the process of applying for a Police Clearence Certificate.

We do not provide fingerprinting services. Please search for a local, RCMP authorized service to include with your application.